The new 80/20 conference format is at the heart of this three-day event experience that includes masterclasses and mash sessions with some of the movers and shakers in the industry today.
Those looking to enhance their knowledge and expand their professional horizons can choose one masterclass from a number of topics for the day. The lineup offers an interesting array of sessions that has something for everyone in the industry.
Wednesday, 25 January 2017
- Event StoryBoard with Martijn Timmermans
- The User Experience of Events with Eric Reiss
- Event ROI: Proving the Value of Meetings and Events with Elling Hamso
- Sell More Event Sponsorship, Advertising and Exhibition Stands with Andy Preston
- Negotiation Dances with the Client: the Bid-to-Win Approach with Linda Pereira
- Winning More Meetings and Events for your Venue with Rob Davidson
Thursday, 26 January 2017
- How to Create a Transformational Event the Right Way with Victor Neyndorff and Maureen Kamphuis
- Audiovisual & Event Technology Masterclass with Brandt Krueger
- Sell More Tickets by Optimizing Your Website with Karl Gilis
- Content Creation for Events: Provide Content That Your Visitors Love and Share with Michael Heipel
- Extraordinary Ways of Bringing Business to your Venue with Patrick Delaney and Pádraic Gilligan
All masterclasses are limited to 30 people each, and participants are advised to register early to book a place.
The Eventex Mash Sessions are a unique new way to get even more value from the event – at the end of each day, participants gather and share what they have learned from the masterclasses.
Eventex 2017 will also feature an expo, awards gala, and different off-site events.
You can learn more and register for Eventex 2017 at eventex.co.